Most of us know by now in order to reduce every day sun damage, we need a good/ reliable SPF. It's so easy to get side tracked with our every day activites & below are some good tips for reapplying & keeping up with your skin like a pro!
1. Sunscreen should be worn daily, no matter your location — indoors and outdoors.
2. For everyday wear, sunscreen should be applied to the face, as well as other areas of concern.
3. You should always use SPF 30 & above.
4. You should reapply every couple of hours.
5.Your lips need protecting, too.
6. Your clothes can count as SPF.
7. Mineral suncreen is - Dermatology recommened.